- Additional Info
- Delivery And Return
Vintage SEIKO BELL-MATIC 4006-7000 27j Automatic Mens Watch With Alarm Japan originally produced November 1966 and only in Japan this was held as one of the world is first automatic wristwatch with Alarm with a Movement 27 jewels serial number 4006A everything including the alarm Runs Fine.. The watch bracelet is marked as you see it in the picture Speidel made in Japan Please examine all the pictures or ask any question regarding this item before you make a purchase Shipped with Standard Shipping.
- Product Code : S-19dj9fwer
When will I get my order?
- Our auction products are shipped via standard ground shipment, which usually takes about 5 - 10 business day.
- Free shipment applies only to domestic shipment, and intenational shipment may charge a fee.
- For the product check out price less than $5.00, we charge the difference between $5.00 and the checkout price for the credit card processing fee.
How do I make a return?
- Contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org for the return label.
- Upon receipt of the return lable, please send it to the merchant.
- No return for exchange for cash is possible.
- Must abide by the return policy of the particular merchant.
- Rubids.com has no obligation upon products are shipped to the auction winner.